The Biggest Loser Probiotic
The contestants on The Biggest Loser worked darn hard to lose that weight. But if your heart just isn’t in it – and that’s okay – let this probiotic help you get to your goal.
Did you know that eating, and including this probiotic, helps you lose weight easier and quicker?
Also scroll down to see how this gives you more energy, which you need to lose the weight.
The Biggest Loser never had a Help Line. But we do. You can contact us for any questions or feedback you may have.
We’re on this dieting journey with you every step of the way!
DID YOU KNOW?
In season 9 of The Biggest Loser, Michael Ventrellam lost
264 pounds, making it the most weight loss up to that season.
Price and Add to cart options just like other Product pages.
Did You Also Know
That Eating Helps You Lose Weight Easier and Quicker?
A little known fact about certain vitamins and minerals is that they can actually help you lose weight when you eat.
- Iron. It helps your red blood cells carry oxygen to the other cells for energy, which you need to exercise to lose the weight.
- Vitamin C. C and iron goes hand in hand because C helps iron absorb better in your body.
- Calcium. Calcium stored in your fat cells plays a role in fat cells plays a crucial role in regulating how fat is processed and stored by the body. The more calcium there is in a fat cell, the more fat the cell will burn — and the greater the weight loss
- Vitamin D. D helps calcium, absorb better.
But all of that is meaningless if your body cannot absorb the
recommended daily amount of milligrams from these nutrients
Digestive bacteria (probiotics) and enzymes work together to break down your food into
molecules. Then the majority of these molecules travel into your upper small intestine, where
they then enter your bloodstream and make their way throughout your body to benefit you.
This is how The Biggest Loser Probiotic benefits you when it comes to losing weight
easier and quicker – without you beating yourself up like they did on the show.
How Else Can This Probiotic Help You Lose the Weight…
Without You Losing Your Mind?
Scientists have discovered four ways that gut health influences weight:
1. Metabolism: Gut bacteria harvest energy from the food that you eat. Some harvest more energy than others. The bacteria living in your gut provide roughly 4-10% of your daily calories that you can use to burn more fat calories.
2. Hormonal Balance: Gut bacteria regulate the release of gut hormones. These hormones control blood sugar, gives you the feeling of being full, and reduces leaky gut.
3. Inflammation: Unhealthy gut bacteria produce toxins that trigger a systemic inflammatory response. Levels of bacterial toxin are higher in those who struggle with obesity or type 2 diabetes. In animal studies, high levels of bacterial toxin will cause weight gain.
4. Leaky Gut: Intestinal inflammation—or leaky gut—drives obesity and problems with blood sugar. When the gut barrier is “leaky,” bacterial toxins make their way into the bloodstream. A daily dose of probiotics has been shown to reduce leakiness and improve blood sugar.
The Biggest Loser Probiotic has the same time-release as medicines and sleep aids
It slowly dissolves in your digestive system to give you time-released benefits over the course of the day.
Time-release also allows over 90% of the live probiotics to be released in your small intestine, bypassing the stomach acid.
This also helps take the bloat out of dieting!
Click here to try it for yourself.
We want to personally thank you for shopping with us.
Please, do send us a short note giving us your opinion
One time 30 days supply, 30 days supply (Subscribe and Save 10%), One 60 days supply, 60 days supply (Subscribe and Save 10%), One time 90 days supply, 90 days supply (Subscribe and Save 10%), One Bottle (30 Pearls), Two Bottles (60 Pearls), Three Bottles (90 Pearls)